Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Romans...

Don't know why. I wanted to start reading Romans since last week. Somehow, it seems hard for me to understand. Well.. Thinking of giving out of it but God persevere me.

First, it's through brother Wei Liang. He mentioned he memorized Romans before. Asking me whether I got memorize or not. When he is talking about that, I was thinking why does he memorize... Memorize means this book means something. "It's precious!" comes out in my mind. So, I go on to read. But still, hardly understand.
Second, I was being reassured again about this book through a morning prayer. Brother Sunny mentioned about Chapter 6, 7, and 8. "I want to read!" My heart talks to me.

*Actually there is some lagging when I'm reading it.. Perhaps, today get a new beginning for this book. Seriously meditate it!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment