Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pouring Out

Allow me to do this


Hurh... I really wanna say that I am not a complete person. I am not someone. I am not a super cool leader. I got lots of imperfect in myself. I don't want it to be too.. But it's there. Yes, I do want to change. In the midst, I cried lots even though I am always reminded not to cry. I see I am such a weak and fragile person. I know having these thinking isn't good. I know I should be bold and strong. But at the end...

I found that...

I become even more sensitive,
even more the so-called "insecure",
even more easy to be deceived by evil.

Believe me...
I don't want to end up with this.
I don't want to be so.

Carrying a weary heart... is not what I desired.
Carrying a weary body... no matter how I struggle to shake it off... It's just can't.

With so much records... I wonder how I can just delete it just like deleting the blog?
It's so disturbing. It's too much.
Uncontrollable... I can't tell any words out of it. Because I wanted to hold and settle it by myself.
And it ends up with cannot take off from me.

It STICKS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment